The use of the rotational dip process RoDip? shortens the plant’s length and saves valuable building space. The rotation of the complete body optimizes the process of immersion, flooding and draining.
RoDip? E provides more flexibility in pretreatment (PT) and electrocoating (EC). This tried-and-tested system operates via an electrically powered trolley unit on one side of the dip tanks. This houses the traction and rotary drives, which keep the body on a custom-programmed path through the dip bath. For optimum control, there is also an absolute measurement system and a wireless transmission system. RoDip? E allows you to program body-specific dip curves. On request, we can identify which curve is best for a body by running advance tests at our Testcenter.
- Electrically driven transport unit on one side
- Transport unit positioned via path measuring system
- WLAN signal for communication with controls
- Fast, vertical return lines
- Continuous and stop-and-go operation